Saturday, October 02, 2004

in the mean time

hum; What exctly is the meantime between France and mid to eastern Canada ( not including beloved Nfld). Im sure the answer will have something to do with time marked in quantities of cheese eaten in home regions vs imported; the time it takes bread to rise and be exchanged for a Euro and an accent that gets laughs and chicanrie thrown my wy often. I didnt take Stats for a reason. Currently i am exiled from my newest temporary home where i have graduated from matress on the kitchen floor to matress on wooden crate-things in piano/living room. Rents here are rediculous but my currentl home is an energy and water conserving center of action. Also soon to be the centre of some sort of special ami action so hence my exiled state. once again i have found myself with only the things in the bag on my back and eating home toasted almonds. time is up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home