Monday, February 28, 2005

this thread here is pulling at my heart

like a hook

the thing about incredible days is that they dont come with out a price. i am spinning my threads between my forefinger and my thumb; i leave this cord splayed and un finished at the ends, i like to pick up more than one dream when i toss it up and out:

i am on the moon, it was a crash landing
it snowed yesterday
piles of paper and limited effectiveness
i am trying not to panick or grapple visibly, it doesnt look propper.

i am also just tired

i feel

far

( the 'portugal is amazing' reflection will come when i finish the paper cutting pasting and planning. portugal was wonderful though. all nighter in the london airport was also fun-- its post real vacation and some old choices, and lack of teacher training kicking me in the ass right now.)

i miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home