Wednesday, November 30, 2005


write something that you care about. I mean maybe you all care about what youre studying here, but really, use something that really gets you. Draw on your experience. Get experience. Have a voice.
-paraphrase of prof x today.

Cat sitting in someone elses appartment
so that I can concentrate on my work.
. just as fast as usual.
.but fewer distractions.

except for the usual.

did you know
, i might be watered down
like, i dont get anything at all.
not one single system
not how to smash it
i think i am it.
ah.

maybe if i was more clear, decisive and wrong on occasion
i could critalyze and
concentrate.
and then burn through this
unenviable haze.

i need to act more and thinking less.
act on what.

and these are only a few reasons you have just learned the sign
(which language, I dont know...)
for concentrate.
too bad im not doing semiotics...

Back to phenomenolgoy.
(which, if you do the sign as you read this,
might make this post more relevant to my study than I think.
enjoy being-in-the-world-ness. Ill join in later.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home