Wednesday, May 03, 2006

One more ...before I go... to the valley below...

One more ant. that makes three. three means ttheres probalby a nest hatchign under my bed. gros. hairy grey bum. See. gross. trapped it under a red tinted plastic cup so that I dont have to worry abou it. it looked cute cleaning its little antenae. I am hovering between keeping it as a pet and not telling my roommates and laying poison in every corner, packing up my things into air tight bags for a month and then comming back to see the damage.

damage:
still not into the end of paper number one. problem: according to my schedule, I am now 2 days behind.

whine on:
and that was with the wide margin. WHY why why WHY is this so difficult.
I have possibly eaten so much unsweatened chocolate that I am chocolated out.
it's possible.



whine signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home