Thursday, March 03, 2005

i'm back---


i'm back---
Originally uploaded by blueolive.
this generally depicts how i feel; humour included.

Today to spice it up a little in the double class i gave to the CM 1 (grade 4s) i had a great deal of fun by coopting the choices of names they could use to fill in our song sheet (the rock hit single "don't forget your hat" sung to the modified tune of that other one hit wonder "the wheels on the bus"). i think you would have laughed to see it. had you seen me, a mischievious little smile would have been pushing at my cheeks and the eyes would have been doing some sort of twinkle...a long distance call out to people i love by a chorous of 23 little voices. lol. I do what i can to amuse myself.

THis is how i get relief from inundating myself with papers...

there is a fine line between thinking hard and anxiety. trying to burrow through the time the papers are filling up-- in a very physical way, you should see my bedroom--so that i can be my own best company and challenger.

Thud.
ha hahahahahaha.
i am actually laughing right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home