Thursday, July 28, 2005

oops


oops
Originally uploaded by blueolive.
the last two places Ive moved out of, I have, unfortunately, known the people moving in/owning my appartment, and they have both said the same thing:
"It was funny, I got there and it looked like you were still living there."

my habitation references in both official languages now.

oh how embarassing.

I thought that might be the case, hence my embarassment about calling the B-Sr. family to tell them I arrived safely. Lastnight I got a letter with some photos I left. oh god in what/ where...i dont know how much I forgot. I tried, I really really tried to clean it out.
I just fell asleep for 3 hours instead of 30 minutes and that was the end of any substantive and wholistic cleaning project.
another good reason I was paying rent.
oh oh oh how embarassing. The past cannot be escaped. lesson re-visited.

2 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

Wish you could see the place when S came to convince us to stop stop stop with pureed mango-yogurt-cinnamon popsicles. It was bad. It didn't look like we still lived there, it looked like we lived there and hated each other and threw things all the time.

more on the wire,
Q

1:52 p.m.  
Blogger Q said...

a beginning of a new way of living for some of us too. High standards were set in that living room.
-Q

12:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home