Saturday, July 02, 2005

school2


school2
Originally uploaded by blueolive.
beaucoup trop a raconter

too much to tell

so ill stick to a few key moments
Yesterday was my first official day off
but ofcourse i went into school in the afternoon to say my hasty goodbyes.
CHildren clamoured for bises (sometimes, suspiciously enough, comming back for a second set)...and shoving little sheets of paper with their addresses on them...sometimes with no names

One class I hadn't had the time to go into to say goodbye, instigated by one child offering me a name tag drawing that had rested above his cloak hook in the hall-- they were laden with their end of school paper residue--spontaneiously the entire line began rifling through pictures to hand me as they passed. Thrown into the mix a couple of bises, two twix bars (one already open with one stick left in it, the most endearing gift lol), and a mars bar... it was like i hit a pinata...

My Classe preferé gave me a note book with little messages in it

I have said goodbye so many times
And
oddly enoughI am also still meeting new people in a I think youre awesome i want to know you kind of way.

Apparently I have not learned my collecting people is hard follow through...
on vera combien de ces relations tobaient à l'eau...
in the mean time
it is quite the orchestral-underscore of a depart...off to a good roling start...

too many people to see
say goodbye to
wrap u
and
and
and


I am daydreaming your days
if i have a 2 year plan for Tdot
then maybe ill have a 'in three NY' plan...
day dreaming
dilleriously

stil havent packed
oh
oh *oh
dear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home