Tuesday, June 21, 2005

going it alone...

woke up and sang
some sort of get out of bed tune
to myself

that is called
self sufficient



doesnt stop me from
procrastinating

suddenly i am a profficient
pencil-crayon-on-breadbag- artist

that is called
by turns 'keeping in touch'
or
'playing with your future'


AT SCHOOL TODAY

------
my bonnie lies over the ocean
my bonnie lies over the sea
my bonnie lies over the ocean
oh bring back my bonnie to me
toooo me
-----

Inuit
Inuk
Inuuk

There are many Inuit
there is one Inuk child
there are two Inuuk children

1 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

there is one Inuk boy
but I wonder if
"Sir . . . ma'am?" is actually two people

I might be an Inuuk.

My sister is reading "Genderqueer" and I am going to NYC/NoVa.

missing you,
Q

2:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home