Sunday, August 28, 2005

dreams and movement


Garden of Oz IV
Originally uploaded by Meloses.
i dreamed of my own ending
not that i ended but that i knew 'tomorrow' would be my ending,

the frantic pace of trying to spend all my last moments with people i care fore and loved, and understanding the necessity for incision like precision in sacrificing moments
i just didn't have
the time
to live

left traces in my waking
furrowed brow,chest tingling, dreamsparks releasing themselves from my body in my early morning
realization that
i have not been
keeping in touch
and that the entire expreience has already been lived before in its ruthless reality.

I understand why the tarot card for change is what it is.

a small death in
a leaving-caught-breath
hopes caught in throats
and
past already grabbing greedily at the present.
And a present burning like a hot cole into an un finished 'et apres...'

dreaming death is startling:
the wisdome that is floating behind it is skirting the edges of my daytime acceptance of nighttime teachings

there are dreams,
and conversations on new bed-edges,
that reveal, in thier after waves, the significance of lifeknowledge that someone must be whispering into me from another plane.
It has an age i dont recognzie.
i am glad for the company

.to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home