Thursday, August 18, 2005

hum


sunrise
Originally uploaded by Kevin Steele.
i am torn between admiring, as the tourist/guide behind me did a few nights ago, the way that (some of) the little side streets down town become little quiet treed neighbourhoods in their own little front-porched worlds, even though sky-scrapers and towers pierce the dusty/hazy/smoggy sky.
and
my yearning for a small little plateau in a medeveal city...or even a city that remembers the middle ages... or if not the middle ages, likes fountains. I would like to wander the streets of...hum....even montreal would bring me solace. i like my house. maybe that is why it takes me hours to leave it. the kitchen is yellow. the garden treed. unweeded (sort of,depending on what i considred a weed...) and I like the 'dock', hammocks... i think i've run out of time. already. why is that?
tired and a little anxious at the things i cant hold down, or hold near. the flying novelyt is wearing off.
ill try to find it on friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home