Wednesday, December 21, 2005

kensington market


DCP_1608
Originally uploaded by vaneramos.

december.
get through it by filling time with urgent deadlines, and certainly don't stop.
dont go to see, if maybe the bon fire is burning eventhough its after 8...
enjoy the ride...
J showed me how to ride the subway up front, so you see the tunnel, and the platforms...I've never done it here. well Idont remember.
Things like that make it possible to
keep going until I could get here and write this.

still writing a paper.
in the pause-- the one where i went but missed the end of the festival--the 'what am I doings' and the 'im really not that interesting at all' and the 'what do I have to show for myself' and the 'what do I wants' and the 'oh my god im lonely' and the 'i miss you' and the 'i wish i had friends' mixed in with the 'why do i even care' and the 'what will I do next year' and the 'im so self deprecating' and the'im affraid i've been at my best --like it only happnes once'and the 'what does liking what youre doing feel like again?"
and the
reality is
i miss you all.
not because i'm all over,
but because
you're all over.

and its winter
and its december
and its disconnecting

happy solstice. days will be longer.


its just a sad .moment.
tobe honest.



2 Comments:

Blogger blueolive said...

yes. and yes.

12:25 a.m.  
Blogger Q said...

The ferry. Top deck. Between the islands. At night, right now, the houses I hate are decked out on their decks with lights, the only payment they are making for their intrusion on Coast Salish territory.

love,
Quvi

9:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home