Monday, December 05, 2005

Clifford Attractor 6


Clifford Attractor 6
Originally uploaded by sneeu.
chaos theory apparently can make nice art, according to my physicist/chem roommate.

chaos theory better kick in and make great art out of the material i have read and scattered about my room in an attempt to be a successful ma.

and the sun is setting.
like
pathetic fallacy
.

if chaos theory looked like a sound
if
my brain and body vibrations were mapped for thier chaotic qualities...
i still wouldnt understand what the f.
chiasma was.
hard to put my theoretical finger on it.
i think it is a void though.
ironic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

So, the instructions I once read for making a crazy quilt (in the sense of the word that Ruby and I once looked up, to mean crooked and erratic) say that you scatter everything about, grab the nearest piece to your eye, cut it, sew it to the background, grab the next piece, and so on. Instead of building it twice (once in your head and once between your hands), it is every moment something that didn't exist before you touched it.

I'm at the living room table with a glue stick, scissors, and the bus schedules of six counties and transit authorities, and an enormous envelope full of ticket stubs and transfers and boarding cards. They were one kind of story once, but I am making another of them. Maybe you can do the same?
love,
Q

11:38 p.m.  
Blogger Q said...

OK, I guess I'm kind of at the computer.
-Q

11:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home