Thursday, October 14, 2004

i can handle this...


A Picture Share!
Originally uploaded by doctor paradox.
I have a home. I live behind one of my collegues homes in a small appartment built for thier mothers who come to visit from the south. I will have to leave for 10 days in December and 10 days for Toussaint (which starts next week)and that is just fine with me. my home looks out over a garden that still has tomatoes and a lone hanging eggplant in the large square garden beloz my little `terrace` and when the wheather clears and the sun sets I see a marvelous shilouett of the mountains I passed on my way out of the region on my way south. I only discovered this yesterday evening . It is very cold here but my house has heating and my bed is comfortable. I left H`s on the 12th, exactly one month after having arrived in France. After an interesting boarding-in-the-living room experience all I have wanted was to be alone. Today however with the grey over cast and my chapped hands and soare bum (my beloved bike seat is still too high,alas) i cast my thoughts to montreal and remember cold fall walks. The sharp smell of fall mulching leaves and Winter cold mingled with grey sky had me wandering into the dorways stairs and kitchesns of my memory... I made hot chocolate and ate bread and cheese and Doux butter (un salted) and dipped my bread in my hotchocolate and invited you all in. times up...so zithlove from me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

does this mean you have an address?

Consult with Ruby about my letters and how they exist, and do tell.

love
quvi

4:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home