Friday, March 25, 2005

fly


fly
Originally uploaded by blueolive.
I just realized in my last minute double checking that somehow i chose a plane ticket that leaves geneva at 1:30 and arrives in Zurich enroute to Munich at 2pm leaving me in said city of Zurich for 3.5 hours. I dont know if this will be enough time to go anywhere, probably not, but anything is possible right? It also means i am taking a big book.
Tonight i will be arriving in Munich to see my long unseen cousin and meet his friends and possibly some of my distant relatives; Should have invested in a german english OR french dictionary. ah well, an adventure it will be!

TS is currently in Annecy a beautiful little town that happens to be aware of how attractive it is, and plays it up for the tourisits. dispite this waltdisney like feeling-i have found what they use for inspiration in the EURope secion of disney land-- it is still beautiful and has lived in places and arcades (covered walk ways) canals, and the first public space ive seen with a rainbow sticker in the window. ITs been closed everytime ive gone,except for once when i had to catch a train and i went in to ask how long it would take me to reach the train station...just becquse i wanted to see inside, and i had to catch my train .

TS spent the rainy half of yesterday in geneva to return to me, a cold-ridden and exhausted scatter brained but happy host... we celebrated purim over fondu, narrating the story in our costumes (me, a hat, TS blue slippers and later a drapey scarf). We drank the last tiny bottles i had saved of hard apple cider and ate chese melted on bread with figs, owl and frog shaped chocolates and some moose droppings imported from...oh, say canuduh.

It is 10 46 am; i need to be at home and locking my door by 11 so I am off.
wish me luck.
dont know the name of the hotel im going to.
hahahhahah

fly by the seat of your pants doesnt actually have a direct translation into french

but it can be experienced in french,regardless.

a bientot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home