Friday, April 01, 2005

soccer


soccer
Originally uploaded by blueolive.
the soccerball is to obligations as butterfly is to
a)my current life
b)childhood
or
c) replace the soccerball with a T Ball and make it 1988 in the 'ssauga and give me a red sox shirt (i spelled socks wrong for years because of that)

I have decided to abandon my search for a dentist and the tax help office for a game of soccer that will hopefully take place at 3pm this afternoon, at the lycee among assistants and other interested individuals. It is sunny which makes life way more interesting, and frankly since i havent caught up on sleep since i stayed up to clean the ants out of my kitchen two nights ago, this sun is much needed. Sun can infact substitute for sleep. one of the falacies i can concoct because ihave no one to tell me other wise. i am starting to really get how the dark ages worked. however--back on the topic of the sunlight-- it slill leaves one inactive and somewhat wasteful of time, happier, but still not productive. like chocolate.

if i have a cavity.....
ger.
AHHHHH.
ger.

A told me once that if 'its too complicated it probably means it shouldnt happen' Since the idea of cleaning out my papers to find the tax form --which in archeological dig-type conditions should be at teh top of given piles in my home-- as well as the idea of findign teh SECOND health card i was sent (becquse the first was a mistake and of course i never sent it back..)-- because all of this feels too complicated, i am today going to 'kick it' all. maybe ill clean so that tonight when darkness falls i wont dread spending it alone; sinking into my sofa and reading and organizing and class planning. and if i can find my phone card in said archeological dig, i will beat the indigo sky-quiet friday blues in the alps with the sounds of the best music there is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home