Thursday, May 26, 2005

goat rancher


goat rancher
Originally uploaded by blueolive.
Question B. How many clouds are there?
answer: it is a mountain goat.


Yep, there is always that little hint in daily marking to let you know that there is a student having some trouble.

Maybe this is my new career direction...I feel a bit like I'm in training...imean they chew everything that goes into their mouths, they make little noises to get your attention, often at the same time, they scamper, and at least goats wont pick their noses and eat the 'reward' while you continue to stare at them disbeleavingly. (im not kidding about any one single thing in this discription of my latest class of 9 year olds)

Pausing from my Goat Rancher in training occupation, yesterday evening I went to Thonon, up lake from Annem. here and sat directly in line with setting sun--light difused through clouds until its little window of free burning brilliqnce as it slid over the Jura, its reflective tail in grey purple water flecked with orange. I was there, more excitingly because my NON theatre troupe new friends emailed me to see what was up and would I like to see Starwars...

I cant tell you how funny it is to watch dubbed. A whole other kind of entertainment
think darth vador with an accent
''Darth Va DOrrre''
Is it possible the movie was bad...maybe i have to watch it in Version Original...I will love it for its nostalgic qualities...and sense of solidarity with other Star Wrs goers of my life...but seriously, this time I don't know...

THE LIGHT HERE ON SUNNY DAYS IS INCREDIBLE; On the way to the theatre, at dusk, before a requisite kabab, I got to poster a NON poster (thanks to teh cmnist prty)

Here's a fact for you--only polit parties are allowed to poster for this referendum-- if you're question is what refferendum try the key words ''TraiteƩ constitutionelle'' or ''EU constitution''.

Another fact: anticonstitutionellement is the longest word in the french language, delight in sharing this is something my little pencilchewers and fellow collegues have in common.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home