Sunday, June 19, 2005

Avoire de la Peche


peach
Originally uploaded by blueolive.

'T'as de la peche?`
'J'ai de la peche'

To be in good form, a 'peachy keen' kind of derrivative, but healthier.

It is now hot, sunny, and miraculously the 11pm second wind that i thought had left with my youth in montreal, is back.

It may be possible to abuse it, since i have been cold ridden, exhausted and generally in manque (missing) of la peche, expecially recently.

I am solar powered.

While I couldn't fit into the car heading to Prague, or fit another week-time travel into my schedule or body, I have spent a weekend that in its sweetness is a reminder of quickly the thinning threads of time that knot my (tempporary) place in this fabric here,

It is a last minute lactic-acid burning, burning, dash.
every moment tinged in sunset lighting.
the sky is clear
the stars are magnificent
the music festival in geneva means late nights and free entrances to boat funk-danceparties, park dance parties, amazing beach discovery at night- with tires and climbable trees... swings;
floaitng on my back with provisional swim shorts, fresh lake water on my body (in the middle of a city!!) and summer stars (look for cassopea-- the w, especially);
friends spinning fire on the beach,
sitting in sand,
breath-cold breeze
juggling
listening to music everywhere

if i had known earlier, i could have shared it in real time
like le phare, best out, bar/chill, atmosphere yet
that is life

ARrival Sunday
4am
Breakfast with the little ones at 8:30 to make up for one on one babysitting time with littlest one... there are some promises you cannot sleep through.

crever
(tired tired tired)
but
if i havent used it all up,
j'ai finallement de la peche.

I am doplar-effect missing on the edge of the lake
stareing at casseopea
trying to juggle

then, now, now, future, present, future
future, then,

I know these are hot energetic hectic summer moments

I know they only happen once this way

I am not waxing nostalgic,
just a head nod to it right now
keep moving
like seeing mona lisa at the louvre

time enough for that later

for now

I am keeping vibrantly awake

but it means

i want to share these moments
so here you go, this will have to do.

living 'here' fully must mean:
heart break and extatic

love
you

love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home