Sunday, June 12, 2005

dig


dig
Originally uploaded by blueolive.
I feel a little like this, a little like a parapent-ist(e)/eur?, and a little like the image i found of a prisoner digging out of prison- unbeknownst to them, about to dig into the resevoire for an outhouse.

go figgure.

cheeks creased with a budding half smile.




the allergy medication i have been given-- a sorry replacement for anti-biotics, which this continued cold and definitely germ infested body of mine (lungs and sinus included) is sorely missing--- have lead to a hopeful coffee drinking spree. Coffee can either awaken or awaken anxiety. *

SO today, armed with a toilet paperroll list (literally a list written on a finished toiletpaper roll--paper conservation and more amusing than just a regular list, especially when you walk through the neighbourhood with it in yoru back pocket, believe me) , i have spent this morning reading chatwin and now skimming the internt and not doing any of my 'to do' tasks-- all stil nestled snugly in my back pocket. I have an afternoon 'maybe we should do something' date with A... I wont get anything done til this evening; eveidently. Only a few more classes to go. oh my. and no real plans of where to go on June 30th. Still havent gone camping.
Yesterday I spent 12 hours making a 7h trip with little reading material--all forms of transportation conspired against me-internationally-- and today I am still too tired to get my act together..
in a constant state of 'film-y' head, riding the crest of knowledge that is that: i will soon be leaving and every moment is relationship building; and one last chance to nuzzle down into peoples lives...

Went to a fabulous museum exhibit in Stuttgart (see last post). I am somwhat of a museum fan... expecially for interactive exhibits-- last week in geneva i got stopped from pressing a button on a 10 year old machine ( i didnt notice the no touchy sign, just the floor foot pedal)...elephant shaped metal works structure, designed to shine your shoes, and makes a hell of a lot of noise in a very quiet exhibit room-- i imagine that is why two monitors politely came to read the sign next to me and cofirm indeed that this object is not for playing with.

certainly wouldnt have gotten caught if i hadnt touched it twice...


a bientot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home