Thursday, June 16, 2005

CHECK OUT THE HAIR


CHECK OUT THE HAIR
Originally uploaded by blueolive.
It's actually impossible now for me to go one more moment with out re cutting my hair; while Xmen styles look cool in the comicn, let me tellyou, put a little more hair lower down, send a little more bushhy to the top, delete all suggestion of sleek, and take that read and make it more global over the crown and a little less obvious, and that my dear distant loved ones is the reason you are glad you are not here to witness this hair. And im going to go boire un coup (have a drink with friends and strangers) and instead of takeing the 10 minutes I have left to hack at my hair, here i am writing.
oh
wish me luck
that the panick doesnt get the better of the siscors. i think i wish I had a second pair of hands.

i hear they are working waiting hours these days...
too bad for my hair

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home