Monday, May 30, 2005

lhumanite29mai


lhumanite29mai
Originally uploaded by blueolive.
amidst green vertignous mountains, lush valley fields and dreams of sheapherding this person, sick and stumbly, attempted to unearth the formula for percentages as my companion's phone rang with results from other comunes...I also got to tagg along to hear the ballot counting results in three towns;
sat around in another mountain town hall/community centre to hear the results roll in; along with the double-echo fuzytv-and-radio (on opposite ends of the room) bleating out the requisite Prez of the rep. speech...
a little dancing a little champaign... a lot of just glad to be here today.



eras eras eras

changing

...

1 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

and nee nee nee I hear too. The radio was filled with voices I grew up with: Dutch people speaking English saying nee. Is that you Irene? Wim? Coor? Karl Bas Viktor Elje?

All my new person information will go out soon, I have to go clean the du Parc Breakfast Residency now.
-Q

9:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home